Hunting Magic newsletter
if you are on this list, I will send you a message every Thursday that will generally be about creative inspiration and finding magic in the every day. These messages will contain a link to my product pages and will occasionally include an invitation to work with me, or product offers.
My email list is processed through Mailchimp's secure system, which is GDPR compliant, and will never be sold, rented or shared.
You can opt out of these messages at any point via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page, and you can ask for your personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
We obtain information about you when you use this website, for example, when you contact us about products and services.
Your personal data will be used to help provide the information, goods and services offered to you through this website, and for billing and order fulfilment.
We do not sell or rent your information to any third parties.
Online purchases and contact
If you buy via my website, your data will be passed through the following secure providers:
- www.squarespace.com – the website host
- www.stripe.com – card payment processing
- www.paypal.com – payment processing should you choose to pay via PayPal
At no time do I have any access to your debit or credit card details, I only see your name, billing address, postal address (if different), phone number and email address.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
I do not keep any database of details outside of squarespace.com and Mailchimp. com
any communication with me via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter will be covered by the respective security policies of whichever platform you have used.
any personal details exchanged in these communications, e.g. phone numbers or addresses, will be deleted once any necessary transactions have been completed.
- If you have any questions about this policy, please click here to contact me at any time via the contact page